Friday, February 12, 2010

Just a quick note. Life has been going at a high pace here. Sarah was tripped at school and so we were in the emergency room late one night this week. They were so packed there were no chairs to sit on and everything was being done in the hallways for lack of beds. The good news is that she did not break her ankle.
The snow, however fun, has started to become wearisome and has required a lot of teamwork outside to get it all cleared. But we didn't get nearly as much as our family south of us did.
We are very excited about our trip to Texas and south, as you can imagine. I am hoping the weather will warm up a little more, Bruce's sisters in Dallas had 10 inches of snow yesterday.
I am still having periods of muscle weakness and trembling in my hands and legs. I am supposed to have a bunch of tests (more bloodwork, MRI, EMG etc.) when we return. Perhaps the sunshine and rest will cure me and I won't need anymore tests!
I certainly hope you are all warm and safe. Good Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment