Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you for your prayers on my behalf. I wish I could say I am better. The headaches continue and have caused continuous nausea. The physical therapy will probably help eventually, but for the moment they have aggravated the pain. The therapist said to not look down at all and to support the head whenever sitting. He also told me not to swim even on my back, I thought that it would be good exercise,but he said it would still strain the neck to much. He is asking very little from me, but it takes only a little movement to fire up the pain. The x-ray results showed trouble in 4 vertebrate in the neck and now the doctor asked me to see a neurologist. The therapist said the center of the injury is located where the skull meets the neck bones.
But I know I am not alone, so many loved ones seem to be having pain right now. Back issues, migraines and serious body pain are some of the problems other dear ones are suffering from.
Bruce has been terrific and very helpful. He is a real blessing to me and keeps me smiling!
Love to you all in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment