Thursday, May 27, 2010

We had a beautiful weekend, with lots of good worship and super messages. Then the food and fellowship which followed was filled with more blessings. A game of Jeopardy Sat. evening was lots of fun as well.
I have come down with quite a cold, finding it hard to sleep, so I am taking this time to blog.
I entered Anna for first grade at the elementary school 2 blocks away. She was showing signs of dyslexia. I have tried to help but have little knowledge about this learning disorder.
I have been praying about this decision, and am hoping it will be the best choice for Anna at this time.
Bruce seems to be doing better after working day and night work,and working hard as well at church all weekend.
Bible Jeopardy Fun!
I had some nice down time with the girls and Josiah at the pool. With the weather turning quite hot ,I hope you Memorial Day is filled with good,cool memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment