It has been a tiring day. Started with taking little Anna to the doctor (Matsko Jr.). She has been coughing for over a week, sounds terrible and keeps us awake. He said she has junk in her broncial tubes and gave her an antibiotic. He also recommended that we give here an antihistamine and decongestant right before getting on the plane, so she doesn't get a terrible ear or head ache. (Good advice for us too, Martha!)
Brought Anna home and headed to get the prescription filled, then headed for Sabita's to go grocery shopping (Indian lady who lives with her sister and has no car) when a down pour stopped me from going anywhere, so I was able to take five in the parking lot of Gander Mountain.
Sometimes you need to pause and if you don't weellll.... then God will do something unexpected during your day to cause you to stop. Oh, I believe we run way to much , like hamsters on a wheel!
Dinner with orange chicken for 7 at 5 , now I am cleaned up and ready for some much needed rest. Anna is already asleep and it is only 7:30ish. Boy do I feel blessed tonight! Shhh
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will try to remember those decongestants Mary before the plane. Good idea!
ReplyDelete