We returned today from an extended weekend at the Finger Lakes in New York. We took Daniel and Kelsi along. We enjoyed their company greatly. Time was spent hiking and touring the lakes. The lakes each have small quaint towns with lots of unique shops to browse through.
My favorite part was watching Dainel swim in the cold lake. He reminds me of a playful puppy!
Our Bed and Breakfast experience was not the best and it really put a damper on the experience. Kelsi and I also struggled with some kind stomach virus, which made eating tough.
We hiked some trails at the Penna. Grand Canyon and the waterfalls at Watkins Glen NY. Wow, are they beautiful!
We are all thankful to be home again and hopeful to return to a more routine pace of life as homeschooling, housework and business resumes.
Martha and Troy were real champs as they cared for Sarah and Anna while we were gone. The girls really enjoyed their stay too! Sarah helped bake a beautiful 4 layer cake with aqua icing and cocanut and gave Martha a make-over and received one from Martha as well.
I hope your days are filled with blessed moments and peaceful thoughts as the week continues!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Its great to see the pictures! I wish you could have enjoyed it more. These physical bodies sure do let us down. I am so glad you got some time though with your son and new daughter. Love you, Martha
ReplyDelete