Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgivng Everyone!

I hope this note finds each of you with peace in your hearts and a strong hope of eternal salvation! What wondrous things we have to be thankful for from our Lord and Master!
Our family is doing ok, Abby is in her last month of pregnancy and feeling very uncomfortable. I am concerned for her as she is so small and she works long hours at a day care, many times as the only teacher.
Hannah is working as an asst. teacher at a school in Harrisburg, she seems to like the job.
The blood tests that I had, this past week, show that I am dealing with a chronic form of mono/Epstein Barr virus. It does not go away as quickly as regular mono. It causes me to tremble in the legs and arms and feel very weak and light headed. I am just learning about it. The doctor gave me a shot of B12, and told me to double up on vitamins. He also ordered a sleep study to be done next week. He explained that if I can get a better nights sleep I won't be as fatigued during the day and it will help recovery. He also explained that stress is a big factor and must be reduced! I am trying to learn how to reduce the stress but that is not all that easy.
So as this weekend continues I hope and pray that you, along with me and my family, will find rest and comfort in the Lord Our Mighty King who has everything under His control! Amen

1 comment:

  1. I know many are praying for you Mary. Rest easy sweet sister and trust that He has it all in his capable hands. Martha

    ReplyDelete