Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I haven't written lately because of an illness I have been dealing with. This is the 11th day of low grade fevers ranging from 99.8 F to 100.2F and swollen glands throughout my body. It leaves me exhausted and fatigued, so I have been doing the necessary tasks of the day and then resting. I have started an antibiotic as well. The doctor is not sure whether I have an infection or if there is another cause so he is running some other tests in the meantime.
Our Sabbath was filled with activity. Ross Jutsum, an accomplished pianist and Christian song writer was here from California. We had something going from 9AM till 9PM, enjoyable but tiring day.
Anna's birthday was very nice, I enjoyed having my parents and Martha & Troy and our children here for a turkey dinner. Bob and Grayson came to share some cake and Anna was happy to have her friend help her open presents.
Hannah and Abby are now both working almost full time, Abby is working at a daycare, Hannah is working as an asst. teacher at an elementary school.
I will sign off with these words from Romans 12, Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment