Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The many trials we have been facing here are seeming less weighty as I am learning to turn my worries over to the Master as I realize His control over our lives and how very little control I have.
Abby is looking like she is going to burst and of course she is very uncomfortable. But through it all she is the only reliable worker at the daycare where she works and has been having a terrific attitude about her plight.
Bruce and Daniel have little to no work, as is the norm this time of year, I am hoping for something to break for them as they get cabin fever easily. I think they will probably use some of the time to go hunting.
Troy, Martha's husband could also really use prayers as he has been laid off from Harley since the spring and can not find work, he is a machinist. They have also had some threats made to them and their dog from their next door neighbor who is sure they reported him for animal cruelty, they did not but the man is quite enraged and will not listen to reason even after the warden explained there were several complaints from different sources.
I have not written much lately as I have had very little energy and still feel weak and shaky. Today was one of my best days for awhile and I am hopeful that the worst is past. Thank you again for your prayers on my behalf. The sleep studies (2 so far) leave me completely exhausted the next day, I am really hoping there will be no more, so far I have not heard the results from them, only that I don't sleep well.
I will leave you with this verse from Matthew 11:28: "Come unto me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, it was nice to read your blog again. I have also learned to let things in God's hands but I will say that I have been petioning Him to do something about our financial future. I just feel so trapped right now. We are blessed in that we are currently taken care of but we have no direction for the future nor do we have the freedom to travel, so that always leaves me feeling down. I'm not sure what is going on but it is as if the Lord has said, "I am hiding you in the cleft of my hand. Be still and wait on me." So I am trying to do just that. Love you so much, Martha

    ReplyDelete