Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a note for prayer on my behalf. I fell in Mexico and hit my head on a marble tiled floor. Immediately my neck hurt. the doctor at the resort gave me some strong medicine and said I should be better in 3 days. Well to make a long story short, it is now almost 2 weeks and it is worse. A CAT scan showed no active bleeding thankfully, but our doc sent me to the ER last night because the pain in my head and neck was extreme. They treated me with some very strong IV pain and nausea meds. I am home now trying to rest, with neck brace for support. I am feeling somewhat better but am on a lot of medication.

Hope everyone has a restful Sabbath, love to you all in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Mary and I know many more personally who are praying too. We love you and want you to feel whole again. Much love to you, Martha

    ReplyDelete