Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bruce had a bone scan and CAT scan today, so he is glowing a little green. He will not know the results of these tests until next Friday. The purpose of these test are to
see if the cancer has spread. Your prayers are still needed on his behalf and for sound decision as to the best treatment.
Bill Moser is not doing as well as we had hoped. He is still on a breathing tube and responded very little today. They believe the staph infection has spread to his heart. Please remember him as well.
I had a test today for kidney reflux, it was negative. They now plan to do a ct scan to see why the kidney is swollen. I am still receiving catheter treatments 3 times a week. But I have stopped physical therapy for awhile. Having so many appointments has become over whelming and I am not keeping up with Anna's needs.
We are having some heavy stress here at home as our adult children are going through some trials which effect the rest of the family.
The Lord says he will not give you more then you can bare. But I find myself wanting to run away to often and must constantly remember we are called to be brave and bold while also being gentle and kind. So while the camper and peaceful state parks beckon to my heart and mind, I must constantly remind myself that God did not call us to an easy life.
Grace and peace to you all, in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment