It has been quite a while since I posted. Our family is growing and changing. Samuel is looking more seriously at his future, Sarah is hoping to go to Spring Vale this coming fall and Abby is so busy with 3 jobs we barely see her.
Bruce has finally made an appointment to pursue treatment. He seems to feel better about some of the options for prostate cancer. He is looking for the least evasive, and least amount of recovery time.
I am receiving bladder infusions through a catheter 3 times a week because of IC, loss of the urinary tract lining. The left kidney is swollen and causes a lot of pain as it presses on my ribs. Hershey Medical's dept.of urology has me scheduled,in 2 weeks, for a test to see if I have kidney reflux. It would explain the distended kidney. The doctor there feels fairly sure that is the reason and told me they will most likely do a procedure to correct a valve.
Physical therapy for the head and neck injury also is a three times a week appointment that I really will be glad to be done with. there is just to much gardening and summer/spring stuff to be doing. Going to appointments is not my idea of spring time fun. ( :
I have the camper well stocked and am excited about taking it for some outings! Bruce is finally getting more work,so I am not sure if there will be time.
The health problems that I have been going through have caused me to face my mortality. Perhaps God allows such times in our lives to help us get a better perspective and to change our focus back on Him! I hope your Sabbath is full of those things the Savior wants to share with you!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment