Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hope your week is going well!  Our is so far, especially since I have my (Betsy) car back!  I am thankful that we were taken to a reasonable mechanic who seems to have done a great job, he even fixed the air conditioning! What a blessing that is on these hot days!
Bruce is still doing very well with his treatments, praise God!  Thank you for your prayers on his behalf.
I tried to talk my physical therapist into discharging me this week, I almost had him convinced until he did an evaluation and found some very weak muscles in my back.  Looks like it may be a while. I just don't like the amount of time it takes out of my day and week.  It usually runs over an hour a day and at least 3 days a week. But if it saves me from neck surgery it is worth it!
I have had the blessing of watching our grandson Josiah the past three days,only a couple of hours at a time.  He is a real sweetheart!  of course every parent and grandparent probably feel this way about their babies!
On a sadder note, our uncle Charley Steele past away this morning after a long bout with cancer.  We just saw him at our family reunion about a month ago and he seemed much better, so it surprised me to hear of his passing this morning.  He was my favorite uncle, always up beat even through some really hard times and he really showed a Christian attitude throughout his life. Prayers for his wife Dorthy are greatly appreciated,as they were extremely close.  They even went hunting together every year till just recently. He recently surprised her on their anniversary by landing in a hot air balloon and then taking her for a ride and picnic.  He will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment