Life here has been revolving around Josiah, for the most part. He is growing in leaps and bounds both in physical size and in his skill and ability. He will be 4 months old Aug 6th. He is already scooting around our kitchen in his walker, although he goes backwards.
Bruce is doing well, work is slowing and that is probably a blessing, although I worry that he is a little discouraged about it. He just hired a man from Chicago with a family of 10 children. He and his wife are in the church and he was in need of work. I have grown to really enjoy their children, they are very respectful and attentive in class at church. Bruce's worry is that he will not have enough work to keep his hired men working through the next months. This is an added burden we don't need. We ask for your prayers in this matter.
Sarah hopes to start at Spring Vale Academy in Michigan in two weeks. She is hoping to get enough people to sponsor her. The tuition is now more then $9000.00 a year.
I graduated from physical therapy for my neck, but notice nerve problems coming back, that is a little discouraging. I am to see the doctor tomorrow.
We hope for cooler temps, but may have to wait a few more weeks till it cools, although this weekend was a nice break from the hot humid weather we have been enduring.
I hope all of you are healthy and able to enjoy this summer! God's blessings too you all.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment