Thursday, November 18, 2010

It has been a little while since I wrote and so I will catch you up on whats happening here.
Samuel's fractured nose is healing, so he has started rugby practice (more reason for gray hair).
Hannah is finally back to work after a bout with bronchitis and Anna is struggling to get through it as well.
Sarah came home Sunday, she had a lot of cramping and pain.  Tuesday she went to the doctor, they found red and white blood cells in her urine, the lab later reported a positive result for infection.  She started an antibiotic but is still having pain from the deep seated small lump in her back.  Further lab work and a MRI are to be done this week if she is not better.
Bruce has been working hard at plenty of service calls. He has been quite stiff and achy, I am not sure if it is because of the colder weather.  Otherwise, he is feeling well.
 Abby's room is now remodeled after being flooded and she is enjoying moving back in and getting her things organized.  Daniel and Anna's birthday have come and gone.  Martha and my mother and dad came for Anna's birthday helping to make her special day more festive.  Two of Anna's friends joined us as well and we enjoyed their songs and ballads as they performed using her new guitar.  Abby brought her boyfriend's dog (a gentle part pit bull breed) and he seemed to have a fondness for the girl's strumming and crooning.
I am still not allowed to drive from 3 more weeks and so I have been getting a lot of walking exercise going to the store (about 2 miles).  I walk more to get out, Bruce would drive me any time I ask, but he is very busy.  I have started using a CPAP machine at night.   It is somewhat of a challenge to get used to.  I am feeling somewhat more refreshed upon awaking so it is worth the challenge.  I am spending more time at doing crafts and ....cleaning. ( :
Each day brings with it new challenges and struggles,..and  blessings abundantly given by the Master's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment