It seems as though I often post when things are troubled and we need prayer. I am hopeful today that Anna (our 7yr old) will mend soon, but we could use your prayers on her behalf. She wakes every morning with 102.6-8 temp I usually work to get it down and them it gets bad in the afternoon many times after it is above 104.F. Today another 104.2 temp. I have been doing the motrin - tylanol dosing and I was giving her azithromiacin (antibiotic they called in to pharmacy without seeing her) since wed., today they finally took a look at her and found her ears are terribly infected (one was bleeding) and chest congestion. They think it is a pneumo-coccal? (msp) bacteria, resistant to normal antibiotics for pneumonia.
I have never seen anything like this! I am simply worn out! I made a big batch a chicken corn soup today with lots of garlic, fresh parsley and celery today! Thankfully she loves it!
Poor kid she got up this morning and begged to go to school, she was dressed so pretty.
Anyways that is life here for now, the doc thinks she should be good enough to go to school by wed. with the new antibiotic, it kind of worries me. Even if her fever is better, a whole day of school so soon could wear her out to much.
I have heard of a lot of serious flu like sicknesses right now. I pray you and your family are well!

No comments:
Post a Comment