Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It has been so very long since I wrote here, So I feel very few of you may see this.  I am praying that those who can and are willing to pray for myself and our family will be led to read this blog entry.
I am suffering from constant neuropathy and nerve pain in arms, hands and feet. I am also experiencing painful swelling and soreness in the feet, making it hard to stand or walk.  My mouth is very sore with cracks in the tongue, apparently from severe dry mouth. It is quite painful and the severity of it wains and then rebounds. As well the neck and the back are painful and the severity of that wanes and rebounds.
I am doing  water therapy 3-5 days a week, which really helps, i also do lap swimming too. But my weight just climbs. I have been fairly successful with eliminating sugar esp. in drinks.  I simply can not lose the weight.  I am taking a medicine  that causes weight gain, however it is a nerve calmer(neurontin).  So it is very hard not take it as the numbness and tinging, and radiating pain are very serious concerns, . left uncared for they grow to an out of control pain and loss of feeling.
We have no health  insurance presently.  We were given a quote by an agent, who told us that because of our pre-existing conditions it would cost between $1000-2000. a month to insure Bruce and I.
I am not to  lift more then 10lbs.. Our grandson weighs 36lbs.  Our daughter constantly needs me to watch her very cute boy. Problem is that he can out run me and he needs held quite a bit, he just turned 2yrs old .  There are other family issue I can not speak about but really need prayer.Prayer for order and peace in our house hold and for Hannah to find a home of her own certainly would help.  We have asked to complete this task by June.  Thank you for your willingness in  remember us as you go to the Lord Jesus Christ, Emmanuel, Yeshua our Savior! It is greatly appreciated! ( also please let me know if you able to pray, it will help encourage Bruse and I .    Love in Christ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment