I hope you all are doing well! Most everyone here is healthy. Samuel is healing from mouth surgery, although he looks like a chipmunk his spirits are good. I am experiencing some sinus trouble. I am concerned that I aggrivated the condition by breathing in some clorox spray I was using in a tight space. The headaches and face pressure are extremely painful and inflamed.
Please pray for our family, we seem to be going through a lot of trials and stress and it doesn't seem to end. The stress only seems to compound. We are trying to focus on God's will in each situation and praying for discernment and direction. Although Bruce's health is a concern he is making decisions to deal with it and moving forward.
Our children are our biggest concern at this time. Satan certainly knows he has but a short time.
Thank you for your prayers on our behalf. May God give you peace and contentment as you follow His will.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment