I spent a beautiful fall day at Martha's home helping to watch Tristan, her grandson, while his mommy and Hannah went horseback riding at Lorie's ranch. We took a long walk and saw deer, fed a pony along the way and watched the brook ripple along as the trout swam against the current. Anna and I tumbled down a grassy hill several times and tried to do cart wheels, and then laid in the grass, dizzy from all the spinning, and watched the wind carry the falling leaves high into the sky with it's little gusts of cool fall breeze.
We retired to the warm living room where Anna curled up on my lap and fell asleep while Martha and I viewed a web page about the fantastic complexity of the cell and how amazing DNA chains are. Man is building better and better microscopes to uncover the intricate workings of the tiniest particles and finding a highly complex world exists where Darwin thought there was only simplicity. It takes a very arrogant attitude to proclaim there is no God! I would encourage everyone to view the video series "The Truth Project" and the video "Expelled" with Ben Stein. Both are a great resource and are excellent for those going to college or who are working with young people as the science world tries to cause disbelief in a Holy Creator who has authority over His creation.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment