The family seems to be getting their health back and with it their feist (short for feisty). The days have gone by quickly as everyone anticipates going to Lexington in a week. I am the exception, I dread long car rides for several reasons, many of which I am sure you can imagine. But getting a break from the mundane does have it's appeal and so I am willing to suffer for 10 hours. Seeing Daniel and Kelsi will definitely make up for the long cramped trip.
Bruce has been working 8 hrs. a day in the cold. He has been feeling the frigid weather is his joints and is very achy by evening.
Josiah is much better and has become quite fun to watch as he is learning to crawl (fast) and stand. Sarah is still suffering from pain in her back and the doctor is, more then ever, convinced it is a lymph node. He ran more blood tests for mono and Epstein Barr virus. Hannah and Abby are both working hard and are very tired when they get home, which leaves me with most of the chores, except vacuuming which Sarah does. The orthopedic doctor said I will be on a 5-10 lb. restriction for another 6 weeks. I am experiencing some symptoms of numbness and arm pain again. He said that I must be careful because it takes a while to heal. This of course is quite frustrating to me, I can't even pick up Josiah. But I know it won't always be this way! For we must fix our heart, soul and mind on our eternal hope and salvation.
Life is hard some times especially on these cold winter type days, dear ones, but please remember "His mercies are new every morning" and "His love is an everlasting love". Even when we feel distant from Him he is not far away, we just need to turn around and open our eyes. He says He will never leave us or forsake us. Just meditating on these words can turn the grayest of days into ones of sunshine and hope!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment