Well I tried scaring the blues away by Bible study and cleaning. It has worked and I am feeling more cheerful, however physically I am run down and not feeling well. Bruce is still coughing and not getting much sleep, hopefully that will change soon, we are both on antibiotics!
I am studying Beth Moore's Stepping Up , a study of the Psalms of Ascent. The 120th chapter begins with a feeling of woe, so it was an appropriate place for me to begin, as they say, "misery loves company". Perhaps just knowing someone else understands the feeling of "woe" makes one not feel so alone. After all we know King David went through much in his life and yet he overcame great obstacles and with the help of God won the race in the end.
What a wonderful encouragement and comfort we have with God's own Word and the great hope He has given us through His Son!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment