Thursday, January 13, 2011

I fully enjoyed our time in Chicago, maybe because I knew what was ahead for me this week.  So with my feet firmly on the ground I returned to reality.  We made it home a day late, stopping in Ohio because of the snow storm.  We had snow or drifting snow the entire way.  Through out the trip we saw several auto accidents and 7-8 tractor trailers either flipped over or jack knifed into a ditch.  They travel way to fast for the conditions and then as they whiz past they are spraying your windshield with snow sludge so that you can barely see.  We were both very happy to be home yesterday!
Today I had surgery on my sinuses  Cindy Watlington took me and since the doctor was running about an hour late we shared stories together to pass the time, that was cool! I am not to do any work for two weeks. I have an embarrassing patch of gauze at my nose, oh well so much for any speck of vanity I may have ever had left! ( : The bleeding is to last up to a week, and I am not to use the CPAP machine either, I really like it because I am able to sleep so much better! But the doctor said I should notice a big difference in breathing once it is healed. Thanks for any prayers on my behalf and for Bruce, he is still coughing and so much he loses his breath at times.  His PSA blood test was down (2.5) but the doctor had hoped for 1 or 0.  He did say it may take sometime to reach that goal.
  Also, please pray for Hannah as she travels to TX, leaving tonight, we did get Jeffery a return ticket so he can help her drive, that eases our minds quite a bit.
Sarah is having her own trouble at SVA, same as she would at the high school at home.  The kids have spread several very mean rumors about her and ex-boy friend Issac Coulson. They are still very good friends but kids will be....human.  I just pray this clears up really fast, because Sarah was homesick before she even left.

No comments:

Post a Comment