Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a quick note to ask for prayer again.
First for Bruce, the doctor said he has wheezing in his lungs or bronchi, he gave him a stronger antibiotic, a prescription cough med and inhaler. He has been able to work through it, thankfully, but coughing sometimes leaves him winded.  The cough has troubled him about a month now.
The second request is for myself.   I had sinus surgery Thursday.  I am having increasingly painful headaches (migraine strength at this writing).  I hate to take the strong prescription meds so I wait till bedtime to take them, and even when I do - the meds do very little for the pain.  I also have periods of extreme tiredness, feeling weak and shaky, not related to medication.  It is very frustrating. I am to see the ENT on Monday, perhaps he will have some solutions.
I hope you and your family are doing well.  It seems to be an especially hard winter for many, but I know prayer is powerful and that God really cares about His children.    

No comments:

Post a Comment