Bruce arrived home safely from Toledo, thank the Lord! We are hoping for a quiet weekend.
Many have asked about my health and I hesitate to say because it still is very confusing to me and I don't want to mislead anyone.
The MRI brain scan showed no problem with my brain, although my kids would like a vote on that. ( :
Neurology tests showed ataxia and hyper reflexes, so the neurologist is still digging for answers, she told me she suspects MS, but I know there are almost as many neuro-muscular disorders out there as there are stars (well maybe that's an exaggeration, but there are many and they are hard to diagnose). She sent me for another MRI, this time concentrating on the cervical spine. I won't know those results till next week. The shakiness and weakness become worse the more I do. I tried twice this week to do the stationary bike (on a level 1-2) only to find I could hardly walk afterwards due to shaking, numbness and tingling in my feet and legs. So I will stick to swimming for now for exercise. I am able to clean my house or do laundry but then I am to weak to do anything more and need to rest. I am finding the tingling in my feet and hands becoming more frequent as well as the tremors. I know I am in God's hands and I am sure that He knows every bit of what is going on in our lives.
Please pray for our friends from India, Sabita and Vanita, they are experiencing a lot of distress, some physical and some emotional. We are trying to help, but sometimes it hard to know how best to serve them, please pray for guidance on our part. They have become very dear to me and I hope to see them happy again.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment