Harvested my grapes this week and made grape juice. Enjoyed a great visit with my parents and Martha, Thursday. Anna began school on Monday. She was happy after school Monday, but after school on Tuesday she hated school and never wanted to go back. A little girl told her she did a lousy job on a teddy bear creation Anna made. At home we all praise Anna for her art work and this was quite a shock for her. She is learning a bit about the real world and it's cruel honesty and insensitivity to other's feelings.
Bruce finished cancer treatments Thursday and he is doing great! He will not know if he is cancer free for 6 months or more.
I still need to meet with an orthopedic surgeon Tuesday before I make a decision about cervical spine surgery. I am scheduled to have two disks removed November 8th at Hershey Medical, Penn State hospital. But I am still not sure this is the best thing for me, so I am consulting with a second surgeon.
I hope your Labor Day weekend is restful and full of family and friends!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment