Many have colds here at the Chesney household. Sam was told by Dr. Matsko that he has bronchitis and was given an antibiotic. He was having trouble breathing, it scared me a little. Anna seemed to have brought the virus home from school. It spreads fast and almost everyone, even Bruce, and little Josiah have it, except me, ...yet...thankfully!
I saw the second surgeon for the second time yesterday, he has scheduled surgery for the 27th of October, three days after I return from Colorado. He wants to remove 2 dicks and fuse them with bone material and plate. He said three should be done but the fusion would not work as well and he seemed to be thinking that down the road after these heal - of possibly doing the third. He also said it will not relieve all the neck pain as there is much arthritis in the neck.
The blood test results for auto immune diseases (Anti-TPO) came back high. The reference level should be below 35 and mine was above 300. So the doc is sending me to an endocrinologist. At least I am making some headway to finding why I am so plagued with illness and joint trouble.
Tomorrow is Trumpet services, looking forward to that, Martha plans to join us and the kids are to sing two songs. Then, Friday we are to help with Bob Sumner's graveside service and then we plan to head to Delaware from our nieces wedding on Saturday. The we must be back home by 1PM Sunday for a long memorial service for Bob Sumner and a meal for family and friends. So.... I hope we all feel well enough for all that is planned. It is all in the Master's hands and all that we plan matters nothing if the Lord's will is not in it.
Love to you all!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment