Saturday, October 30, 2010

I returned home Sunday evening from Colorado.  We had a wonderful time at council and enjoyed everyone so very much.
I had cervical neck surgery Wed. 10/27.  The surgeon said the first disk was in pretty bad shape, but the second one was totally destroyed and if they hadn't done the surgery I would most certainly had a crisis.
I am healing at home now and am thankful for all your prayers as God's healing hand has certainly been upon me. The love shown me by all of God's dear ones has really helped me through this very rough time and I am very thankful!
I must wear a brace for 4-6 weeks and not move my head.  I find this to be quite a challenge.  I sleep (try to) in the lazy boy chair in our living room.  I have some trouble swallowing yet and find it easier sitting rather then laying.
Please continue to pray for full recovery and for patience on the part of my family as it is quite a load for them to handle my chores along with their workload.
Love to you in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment