Monday, August 3, 2009

Daniel and Kelsi are home safely and getting back to work. We had a really nice dinner together last evening as we heard of their adventures over seas. And now the hard but fun work of getting a home organized and function-able is at hand.
We are still trying to get Daniel's old room ready for the study, spackle and priming are done. A coat of paint should be rolled on in the next couple of days and then Bruce must sort through his books and pack them and move them. Then we must prime and spackle Anna's new room and then paint. Not a quick or easy process.
I hope to spend this week preparing for the reception, which includes a lot of yard work, let's hope for the temperatures to get a little cooler, as it is now, you get exhausted quickly with little exertion.
I found today that by writing prayer requests on a piece of paper before I pray helps to not forget some important things that need brought before the Lord. Often when praying I would tend to get emotional and then forget some of those important issues that really need His care! I would often remember them later and pray as I worked, which is good to do as well, but there is nothing like being in the quiet and pouring out your soul to Him. May your week be full of God's presence and your participation in His will!

No comments:

Post a Comment