We did not make it to the Seveth Day Baptist Special Service today and I am feeling a bit sad about it. The Fedoriws are a sweet example of a godly christian family and it is a blessing to be with them.
I have been suffering from stomach ulcers and other stomach problems which sometimes keep me awake at night and leave me feeling wiped out and exhausted all day. I have started back on a medicine I had been given awhile back. I believe it helps and will try to stay on it for now. I had tried to slowly take myself off of a lot of prescriptions because I don't like taking so many, but I suppose some I will need for a while longer.
Many of you know at this point that our daughter Abigail is expecting in December and she has determined to give the child(girl) to a christian family she chose on her own. I am somewhat broken hearted about this for many reasons you could imagine. But after much prayer I believe God is telling me to let it go, this is Abby's responsibility not mine. After seeing the sonograms I needed to remind myself again of this, as the sight of this innocent little baby took my heart for a loop again!
Prayers on Abby's behalf are much appreciated!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment