Sorry about the length of time it has taken to write. Life here has been hectic and I have been quite low and now am sick to add to it.
Sabbath was a blessing again! Helen ( a dear sister/mother in the Lord) is turning 75 this week and her children(4) and grandchildren, who have never been to our church, surprised her by all coming together to our church this week. Some came as far as Ohio and Maryland! What a way to honor their mother!
Daniel and Kelsi took Sarah and Anna overnight so I slept late today. I awoke to Kelsi and Sarah making breakfast in our kitchen, and what a breakfast it was! They were so thoughtful, and it really cheered me up!
Dear ones keep looking for the little blessings along the way, especially when Satan keeps trying to get you down!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment