Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I hope to be giving you a verse a week that has some good food for thought and meditation. Just look for it at the top of the pictures. This picture was taken by Lorie my sister, she does some awesome photography!
We have a prayer request for Robert(Assco. Pastor) and Beverly's son Grayson. He is sick and was tested for whopping cough. His cough is really bad and keeps them all awake at night. Our family seems to have some type of virus as well, and Anna started another cold last night as well. Hannah is having severe back pain and she is not able to sleep, she has no health insurance. I have tried everything I know from rubbing creams to tens unit to medication to help her and nothing is working. She has some scoliosis and I believe it may be aggravated by the virus, it has been almost 2 weeks she has suffered pain in her upper back. So if you could remember her as well we would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mary! I'm sorry the mysterious virus has affected you all so much. How odd. I wonder if it is at all related to what Joy and the girls have? I will keep you all in my prayers. I was so hoping that you would be down soon to spend the day but it sounds like you are really worn out with all that is going on. I love you and hope things improve soon. Please send me Anita's email address as soon as possible. Martha

    ReplyDelete