Bruce is past his half way mark for radiation treatments and is doing remarkably well, thank you for your prayers on his behalf.
Sarah is planning to attend Spring Vale and we are very thankful for those who have offered to help her attend!
Had a great day! Finished a lot of yard work early in the morning and then headed for Pine Grove Lake for a swim. Saw lots of fish and snorkeled with Anna, she is such a fish herself! Dove deep into the deep green water, 30 feet is the depth, we never make it to the bottom, but the sight is awesome as the sunshines down through the water in dispersed rays. You feel as though you are flying in the sky and the coolness grows the deeper you go as you get closer to the opening of the springs. The fish seem to be as curious about us as we are of them. I teased Sarah that her florescent polish would attract the fish and sure enough it did. They would just stare at her toes and wiggling them made them even more intrigued. I also love laying on my back out past the crowds in the very deep cool water, looking upwards into the sky, pretending I am flying.
However the days activities did a number on my neck and hip so tonight I pay, feeling exhausted , but unable to sleep due to severe pain. The radiating pain in my left shoulder and arm are the worse and the left hip also is radiating pain down the leg. I found out yesterday that I have a large tumor on the spine just below the neck. It may be the reason for the spinal compression and the arm pain. The Lord must want me to be very excited about the world to come where there is no more tears or pain! ( :
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment