Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sarah was hoping to go to Joanna's house before classes started at Spring Vale.  But I am not sure that will happen now.  She hit her door in anger, thankfully it wasn't me, with her fist.  Took her to the ER and had an X-ray of it.  they found no fracture but still splinted it and ask us to see an orthopedic.  We were to leave Friday, but this appointment is Friday afternoon.  So we have hopes of sending her with Darlene Wiedenheft on Thursday.
Abby made it safely to the Keys and is staying on a house boat.  She has plans for a snorkeling trip, glass bottom boat and a day of scuba as well.  I think they are planning some kayaking also. And some good R&R will fit in there I am sure!
Kelsi went to TX to interview for a college/work program.  She may be able to get her tuition paid for her masters degree in speech therapy.  The sad part would be that it would require her and Daniel to move to TX for at least 2 yrs. But it is a super cool opportunity for them.
Bruce is coming to the end of this larger job and he is concerned about needing to lay some of his men off.  We really hoped more contracts would be excepted but it just is not happening.
I am to get a bone density test today,  MRI next Wed. , a sleep study next Sat. and see the surgeon again the following Wed.
Please pray for my Indian friends they are suffering from many things, including health issues.  I am finding it harder then ever to help.
Please be encouraged for the one who started this good work in you will also complete it! AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened. Boy, it never stops coming at you. Wow. Hopefully the orthopedic will clear her to go on her way to Spring Vale. Our phone service is out right now - I think its been having trouble because a guy emailed Troy that he tried to call and set up an interview last week and got a busy signal. If you ever get a busy signal here that means there is a problem as we have call waiting. So email me and let me know if that is the case. I'd appreciate it. Things are slow here - just trying to get my toe to heal and looking longingly at the pool. ( ;

    ReplyDelete