Today was a real trial. .After going to sleep a little after midnight I awoke at 3AM probably from being troubled in my soul. Went back to bed at 5:30AM to be awoke at 6 by an angry Bruce. He said the basement was flooded and he thought it had to do with the kiddie pool, although we had storms yesterday with heavy down pours and through the night the rain continued. The cause will never be clear.
Samuel said he came down to his room in the night and saw the water running down his wall, onto his bed, from the window. But he said he just came upstairs to sleep then. He said he was too tired to say anything to us. ????????
So I got up and started clearing the flooded rooms. As I was moving the things from one room to the next I dropped a heavy piece of counter top on my foot, causing ..... well you know..Pain!
Samuel said he came down to his room in the night and saw the water running down his wall, onto his bed, from the window. But he said he just came upstairs to sleep then. He said he was too tired to say anything to us. ????????
So I got up and started clearing the flooded rooms. As I was moving the things from one room to the next I dropped a heavy piece of counter top on my foot, causing ..... well you know..Pain!
Sarah hadn't returned home from a concert last night so in the midst of the mayhem I finally tracked her down at a friends home and picked her up and returned her to her...bed.
Continued through the afternoon to shop vac the water out, still we seem to be no drier.
Continued through the afternoon to shop vac the water out, still we seem to be no drier.
Later the doctor's office called asking that I do the sleep study tonight. So with little time, I will say ado and finish my work before the Sabbath begins.
Hope everyones Sabbath is a blessed and peaceful one!

No comments:
Post a Comment