Bruce is continuing to do well, although I need to help him with diet as he must stay away from things that cause acid or digestive trouble. He is already a little hard to cook for so this is an extra challenge. He doesn't complain much, I just need to read his face. ( :
Sarah is still hoping for more sponsorship for SVA. She still owes 3500.00 for this year. I am not supposed to to drive that far, so I am not going to be able to help drive her.
I have some encouraging news. The tumor on my spine does not appear to be malignant although they are not sure, but I am confident and encouraged! It is supposedly a tumor which is hard to operate on and if they do remove them they usually use radiation treatments to ensure it does not grow back, because they often do. The tumor could be the cause of my symptoms but apparently the surgeon wants to try the fusion first. The surgeon consultation was today, he wants to do an anterior cervical fusion, meaning they enter from the front of the neck. Another MRI was ordered to determine if the spine became worse since April. If it is the procedure may be more complicated.
We need to remember that trials are apart of growing and that if life had no complications there would be no refining of the soul.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry I had no idea you all were going through so much right now. Praying for you all. God is in control. He is with us every step of the way,
ReplyDeleteHe will never leave us or forsake His children.
Sending prayers and love your way. God Bless. Vangie