Anna was a little better as the day wore on and so she spent a little time shopping with her Aunt Pilar and Marsha. She still coughs but has not had any more blood and her fevers are manageable.
I gave her some milk of magnesia and I believe that helped to clean her of some toxins yesterday and Darlene suggested loading her with vitamin C, and we are doing that as well. I made an appointment with our family doctor as soon as we get home.
We had a lot of fun at Rick and Pilar's swimming, it was the best way to beat the heat (107F). They help rescue dogs,so the house is filled with dogs having fun, Anna loved that, Abby too!
We must pack for the journey home now, praise the Lord, I am so thankful for this beautiful trip, and now I am sooo thankful as well to go home!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment