Saturday, July 4, 2009

It was a beautiful Sabbath today! Not only was it beautiful outside, but inside it was even more beautiful! All the dear brothers and sisters rejoicing together! Who needs fireworks!?! And I really enjoyed the message about how far our country has fallen. I must have snoozed and missed a lot of history in school because I found those facts very intriguing today!
Seeing Orabell Youngs and her daughter Jenny Stevens was quite a treat too, and oh, how our small group seems to grow, and with little children as well! God sure does bless in beautiful ways!
Well, tomorrow morning at about 7:30AM we fly (Lord willing) to Houston,Texas. Please pray for all the brothers and sisters traveling to conference and to the wedding. Traveling is such an arduous thing and at the same time it so much fun!
Blessings to you on this fourth of July, may it be a reminder of the wonderful freedom we have through Christ, our Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment