Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We had a beautiful day yesterday, I am simply astounded at the beauty of this place, it is hard to take it all in! The moon was full over the water last night as Martha, Darlene, Maude and myself walked along the waters edge. There were torches lit and it really felt tropical!
We spent the majority of the day at the aquarium. We loved watching the otters, how adorable and playful they are! The dolphins gave a moving performance, and although Darlene, Anna and Maude had front row seats, they were probably not the best seats because the dolphins splashed them. They were soaked!
Today is a little less fun as we attend seminars most of the day. We are seeing a lot of dear ones and renewing old friendships! I had the joy of helping with registration and was able to see a lot of sweet faces.
Soup and Salad for dinner tonight with Jack and Sandy from Michigan and Mark & Robin.
Anna is still coughing badly, so the doctor called down another round of antibiotics, I sure hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment