Sunday, July 19, 2009

How sweet home and the home church truly are! Worship was so refreshing and it was so good to see our dear ones again! It was wonderful news to hear of our co-pastor's (Robert Wertz) busniness growth, with several very nice contacts in the works, when we returned and we are so very glad for him!
Bruce has over whelmed the kitchen with produce from the garden, so I have been extremely busy putting away green beans and red beets.
Some of us returning from TX caught a sickness which includes vertigo, mine gave me a migraine headache, it is slowly getting better.
Tomorrow I must have surgery to remove the last pin in my finger. It has a hook in it so it must be cut out, I will be asleep for this thankfully.
Anna still is fever less, praise the Lord. She did enjoy Lorie's horse yesterday, which really cheered her up! However her cough is bad and it is still causing her to vomit several times a day and at night. I will be so glad for a sound night's sleep for her and ourselves, your prayers are still welcome on her behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment