Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Days are filled with back breaking work, I fear I am not getting any younger as all of you aren't either. Trying to box books to either store or move down to our new study. And sorting, sorting sorting through junk and stuff, junk we throw, stuff we judge to junk or keep. A bit back breaking and hard on the knees, as that is where I end up sorting.
I signed Sarah up for Cyber School today, she is not totally happy, but she likes the idea of having a lap top computer.
Finger doc said today to take it easy for another 6 months now that the pin is out he doesn't want it to drop. I guess that means no hand wrestling for a while! It is hyper extended, if it gets better then nothing more needs to be done, if not well.... I don't want to even consider that.
Ladies study was thought provoking today as we finished our study on Philippians. One piece of food for thought is that we as parents need to exhibit the mind Paul had as he talked about being satisfied in what ever state we find ourselves. Hopefully our children will learn from our behavior. After all Paul said he learned to be satisfied and didn't just gain contentment overnight.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Samuel and Sarah helped with that back breaking work. They are strong and don't have very sick fingers. The sorting though needs to be done by Mom and Mom alone. I feel for you. Tuesday was especially hot. I hope it is all coming together for you now and Anna is experiencing her new bedroom! Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete